Sleep for Optimal
The Epworth Sleep Centre strives to improve sleep outcomes for all Australians. We commit to raising awareness among medical referrers and the broader community for the importance of optimal sleep and what clinically-proven sleep interventions are available. We believe that by empowering the community with this knowledge we are helping to contribute to a healthier, energetic and more resilient Australian community.
The Epworth Sleep Centre is a private facility that functions independently from the Epworth Healthcare network.
The Epworth Sleep Centre specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the full range of sleep disorders. The centre provides education and training across all common sleep health topics for health care practitioners, workplaces and the community.
For our clinical services, we provide a range of specialists to assist with improving sleep health across the life span. This includes:
- Dental solutions for snoring and sleep apnoea, and management of related orofacial pain
- Ear nose and throat surgeon, who can offer opinions on site for snoring and sleep apnoea solutions.
- Paediatric sleep health supported by two paediatric sleep physicians, allowing us to provide care across the lifespan.
- Experienced sleep psychologist, who is available for individuals with insomnia and circadian (body clock) disorders
- Where clinically necessary, The Epworth sleep centre offers both in-laboratory and home based sleep testing.